Elise, that was so beautiful. I know I already commented on your blog, but just had to comment again. The words on her headstone really do say it all. Thank you for sharing this. My heart aches for you and Jason, as it did two years ago, but Kori is just one more blessing you were given. Until you meet again.......
Elise, That really touched my heart. Really, really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing Kori's story with us. She is so precious. I can not imagine going through all of the heartbreaking experiences in this life without the gospel. What a blessing it is to know that our Father in Heaven has a plan for each of us. And what a comfort it must be to you and your family to know that your sweet baby is in his embrace. My prayers are with you.
Elise, this was so heart warming and heart breaking at the same time, but I thank you for sharing this and allowing us to fall in love with your precious Kori. As a mother, my heart breaks for you but I understand that God has a plan for all of us and for all Angels he accepts into his Kingdom and Kori is one of those Angels in his arms. I love how you still say that you're a mother of 3 because many would not be so brave to acknowledge loss with such acceptance. Thank you for sharing your daughter's precious 3 days of life with us and rejoice in the memory and love you will have forever for her.
3 comments:
Elise, that was so beautiful. I know I already commented on your blog, but just had to comment again. The words on her headstone really do say it all. Thank you for sharing this. My heart aches for you and Jason, as it did two years ago, but Kori is just one more blessing you were given. Until you meet again.......
Elise, That really touched my heart. Really, really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing Kori's story with us. She is so precious. I can not imagine going through all of the heartbreaking experiences in this life without the gospel. What a blessing it is to know that our Father in Heaven has a plan for each of us. And what a comfort it must be to you and your family to know that your sweet baby is in his embrace. My prayers are with you.
Elise, this was so heart warming and heart breaking at the same time, but I thank you for sharing this and allowing us to fall in love with your precious Kori. As a mother, my heart breaks for you but I understand that God has a plan for all of us and for all Angels he accepts into his Kingdom and Kori is one of those Angels in his arms. I love how you still say that you're a mother of 3 because many would not be so brave to acknowledge loss with such acceptance. Thank you for sharing your daughter's precious 3 days of life with us and rejoice in the memory and love you will have forever for her.
Post a Comment